1. We affirm our belief in the one-eternal God – Creator and Lord of the world; Father, Son and Holy Spirit – who governs all things according to the purpose of His will.
2. We affirm the divine inspiration, truthfulness, inerrancy and final authority of both the Old and the New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written Word of God, without error in all that it affirms, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
3. We affirm that human beings, though created in the image of God, are sinful and guilty, and lost without the Lord Jesus Christ, who offers the forgiveness of sins and the liberating gifts of the Spirit to all who repent and believe.
4. We confess the Lord Jesus Christ as the eternal Son of God who became fully human while remaining fully divine; who was our substitute on the cross, exchanging his righteousness for our unrighteousness, bearing our sins and dying our death; who rose victorious in a transformed body; and who will return personally and visibly, in power and glory, to consummate his salvation and his judgment.
5. We affirm that mankind is a spirit, has a soul and lives in the body.
6. We believe salvation involves the redemption of the whole man (spirit, body and soul), and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ alone as personal Lord and Savior. In its broadest sense, salvation includes regeneration, justification, sanctification, healing and glorification.
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ’s Church is the community of God’s family that was joined together with Christ’s blood through His sacrificial death on the Cross of Calvary but not an institution. The Church is bonded to provide light to the dark world by spreading the undiluted and untwisted gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the whole world.
8. We believe in the Holy Spirit, whose work includes the conviction of sin, faith in Christ, new birth and Christian growth. Through Him, God’s people are baptized into the Body of Christ and enlightened and empowered in worship, evangelism, and service.
9. We believe God, in His own time and in His own way, will raise the dead and that Christ will judge all men in righteousness. The unrighteous will be consigned to Hell, the place of everlasting punishment. The righteous, in their resurrected and glorified bodies, will receive their reward and will dwell forever in Heaven with the Lord.
10. We affirm that marriage is a sacred institution that is ordained by the living God. We further affirm that this institution is established to be between a naturally born man and woman only.
11. We affirm that homosexuality is a sinful practice and not a life-style. We condemn this sin in its entirety like all other sins.
12. We affirm that the Trinity live here on earthy by dwelling in the physical body of the righteous in the Lord Jesus Christ and use them to rule over our planet earth effectively.
The Ruler’s World Communications, Inc.
P.O. Box 467,
Thiells, New York 10984
For more information, please visit our website: www.rulersworld.com.
The content of the Editorial & Opinion section does not necessarily represent the views of The Rulers’ World. Unsigned editorials represent the view of the Rulers’ World editorial board. It does not necessarily represent the view of other Rulers’ World staff members. Signed letters, columns and cartoons represent the opinion of the writers and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board.
Letters to the editor: The Rulers’ World welcomes letters to the editor for publication. Letters must be signed and limited to 600 words and include your name, address, and telephone number. The Rulers’ World reserves the right to edit or reject letters for space, style, and clarity.
All letters received become the property of The Rulers’ World and cannot be returned.
How to Reach the Editorial Department
To reach The Rulers’ World by mail:
Letter to the Editor
The Rulers’ World Communications
P.O. Box 467
Thiells, NY 10984
By e-mail: email@example.com