Rulers’ World Master Communications Ltd.
Rulers’ World Magazine and rulersworld.com will become the world most comprehensive conservative news website and Leadership News Magazine presenting national and international coverage of current events affecting and involving leaders, religious organizations, schools, businesses, health, sport, economic, real estate, lifestyle, entertainment and the general public. We will focus primarily on how conservative cultural worldview is affected, and building up next generation of leaders with conservative ideologies. If you are interested in working with us, this is the place to start.
Rulers’ World Digital Marketing Specialist’s job is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products, including but not limited to advertising into Rulers’ World Magazine and website, distribution of the magazine and every event that will be done by Rulers’ World Master Communications Ltd. The Specialist will be involved in Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
Return on Investment (ROI) is a performance measure, used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or compare the efficiency of a number of different investments. ROI measures the amount of return on an investment, relative to the investment’s cost
A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use key performance indicators at multiple levels to evaluate their success at reaching targets
We are looking for a qualified Digital media specialist to join our team. Qualified candidate will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, social media and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our distribution, marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase clients engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with Rulers’ World business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost all our brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales distribution and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Must Monitoring ROI and KPI as defined above
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Cold call potential new advertising clients to generate product awareness
- Competitively position and demonstrate the value of our multimedia products throughout communication process
- Create a revenue stream from potential advertisers by closing new advertising deals
- Follow a “customer-centric” approach while developing long-lasting relationships with clients
- Achieve targeted advertising revenue projections by meeting hourly, daily and monthly quotas
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- Must agree with Rulers’ World’s Company Policy.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Be able to adapt quickly to the latest technology and digital products
- Communicate effectively with clients across a range of geographies and specializations
- 1+ year track record in advertising sales
- Experience in selling online, print and broadcast media beneficial
References: Must have three job and Character References. Must have clean Criminal record.
Rulers’ World Digital Marketing Specialist salary:
Six Months’ Probationary Period: 35,000 NGN/Month
Salary Increase at the Successful Completion of Probation: Btwn 40,000 NGN/Month to 60,000 NGN/Month Plus commissions.
Monday to Friday Job: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The qualified Candidate will work at Ibadan Office.
Send your Cv / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postings on this website and Rulers’ World Magazine are made at such times and determined by the company in its sole discretion. Readers should not assume that the information contained on this site has been updated or otherwise contains current information. The company does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate, and the information contained in such postings may have been superseded.
Appearance of comments, advertisements, hyperlinks or statements made by web-users on this site do not necessarily indicate or constitute acceptance of or endorsement of the products, companies, corporations, ministries, organizations or agencies in whole or in part by staff members and/or the members of the editorial board of The Rulers’ World
The Google ad links on the web pages are analytically chosen according to Google patented algorithm, whose selections are contingent upon the click-through rates of the advertisements that contain popular keywords included in the content of the web page.
Upon detection and availability, staff members of Rulers’ World are able to manually filter out or moderate offensive or inappropriate advertisement links or comments on behalf of the petitioners. Please feel free to send a petition to exclude link(s) and/or statements from pertinent web pages of The Rulers’ World via our email@example.com page. Successful exclusion is not guaranteed, but your request will be carefully considered in timely manner.
Email us your suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
United States of America
The Ruler’s World Master Communications Ltd.
P.O. Box 467,
Thiells, New York 10984
Federal Republic of Nigeria
The Rulers’ World Master Communications Ltd.
74 Fajuyi Road, 2nd Floor.
Opposite Lekan Salami Stadium
Ibadan. Oyo State.
For more information, please visit our website: www.rulersworld.com .
The content of the Editorial & Opinion section does not necessarily represent the views of The Rulers’ World. Unsigned editorials represent the view of the Rulers’ World editorial board. It does not necessarily represent the view of other Rulers’ World staff members. Signed letters, columns and cartoons represent the opinion of the writers and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board.
Letters to the editor: The Rulers’ World welcomes letters to the editor for publication. Letters must be signed and limited to 600 words and include your name, address, and telephone number. The Rulers’ World reserves the right to edit or reject letters for space, style, and clarity.
All letters received become the property of The Rulers’ World and cannot be returned.
How to Reach the Editorial Department
To reach The Rulers’ World by mail:
Letter to the Editor
The Rulers’ World Master Communications Ltd.
P.O. Box 467
Thiells, NY 10984
By e-mail: email@example.com